Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Spicy!

In the beginning of the summer I organized my pantry. You can read all about it here
But one area of the pantry was bothering me.





My spices were just thrown in a plastic bin.





I just didn't know how to best organize them in a way to make them easily accessible. Until I saw this on t.v. one day.




My mother in law found one for me at Bed, Bath & Beyond. It's not seamless, but it works. I found this basket for $2 to hold the 8-10 bigger things that didn't fit in the rack.




I alphabetized the spices and used my label maker.





Since I had room, I left a few empty slots in each rack to leave room for any new spices I might need to add.




The catch with this gadget is that you have to allow several inches on each side for the swivel motion.







Not a perfect fix, but definitely better than my previous system! Have I told you lately how much I love organizing?

- Blessings to you,
Kris
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers