Sunday, August 28, 2011

Oven Corn on the Cob

My family loves corn on the cob.  It's cheap and yummy.
How do you make it at your house? 
Well, because I can be lazy...one day I put all the cobs-husks and all- straight in the oven.  And, surprisingly, they came out perfect!

I bake them for about an hour at 350 degrees.  As an added bonus, they stay hot for at least 30 minutes when you take them out of the oven since the husks act as an insulator.

The corn comes out crisp and delicious.  They make the house smell wonderful.  And what's even better, they're much easier to shuck when they're hot (which happens to be my husband's job!)

Try it this Labor Day weekend!

Blessings to you,
Kris



1 Comments:

  1. Ever since you did this fourth of July a couple years ago, this is the only way we make corn on the cob now. We love it!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers