Monday, August 29, 2011

Weekly Plans


August means back to school and back to a more strict schedule.  So weekly plans are back!

Bible study: Studying the Holy Spirit.  I'm simply using My Utmost for His Highest devotional.  There's a  great list of verses and devotionals that pertain to the Holy Spirit in the index.

Memory Verse: Matthew 18:15-17  My class is memorizing these verses.  While I "know" these verses I honestly don't have them memorized.  So I'm memorizing with my 2nd graders!

Train Them Up:  Working with Holly on keeping her room clean daily so it's not a big mess come the weekend.  Working with Dylan on speaking to his sister in a more loving tone.  Also, we are getting back to a more consistent schedule with our daily family devotions (which floundered during the summer months!).

Husband Encouragement:  A small thing this week-but a big thing-greeting my hubby at the door with a kiss when he gets home!

Menu: 
Monday-Spaghetti (an easy Monday night meal!)
Tuesday-Parmesan crusted chicken (will post the recipe after I make it), rice, cornbread
Wednesday-Sonny's (kids eat free!)
Thursday-Jambalaya with smoked sausage, salad
Friday-Chicken Tacos
Saturday-Friends over - TBD
Sunday-Labor Day picnic at church (LOVE church picnics!)

To Do List:  *Wash sheets-going to try one bed a day instead of all the sheets on the weekend
*"Catch up" on school work-just can't seem to get ahead
*Find a different potato salad recipe for the church picnic on Sunday
*Decide on breakfast recipe for Sunday School this week

I would love to read your weekly plans! Let me know if you post them!

Blessings to you,
Kris

*





2 Comments:

  1. Hey Kris! My mom found a "new" recipe for potato salad and it was delish!! I pretty much at the leftovers for my meal it was so good. I'll send you the recipe if you want to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa-yes! please email it to me!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers