Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I'm loving...

...That's it Wednesday-which means it's "Kids Eat Free" night at Sonny's and I don't have to cook tonight!
...That Hurricane Irene is NOT heading our way (though the day off from school wouldn't have been so bad...)

...That the first week of school is behind me and I'm not feeling so frazzled.

...Pinterest. Time sucker? Yes.  Mindless way to unwind and see pretty things? Yes!


...These pants from Old Navy.  They were on sale for $15 this summer and I bought them in 4 colors! 

...The song Honey Bee from Blake Shelton. It's just cute!



...My Utmost for His Highest Devotional.  Deep, life changing devotion time!


...Answered Prayer-my prayer lately has been "Change ME, Show me the error in MY ways" and He sooo has been doing that!  



What are you loving this Wednesday?

Blessings to you,
Kris









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers