Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Real Recipes for Real Moms {Tuesday}


I have declared this week "Real Recipes for Real Moms" Week!  Each day this week I will feature a "real recipe" for you!  I hope to give you a few new recipes to add to your regular recipe rotation.  

Tuesday's recipe is an easy, new idea for breakfast.  Waffles!  I saw this idea on Pinterest and had to try it out.  You may remember my previous attempt at a Pinterest recipe using the waffle iron.  It didn't end well.  This recipe, however, is pure success.
You need 2 things:

I used the honey butter biscuits because I like the idea of the sweetness.
I put the biscuits on the waffle iron.

I closed the waffle iron for about the same amount of time that it takes to toast frozen waffles. (O.k., maybe a minute more)-and wa-la!

Aren't they pretty?  And what's better is they tasted a-mazing!  I can give my kids a yummy hot breakfast even on school mornings using this technique-and so can  you!

Blessings to you,
Kris





3 Comments:

  1. Oh, Kris! I'm going to have to try this one. What a great idea. I am lovin' your posts. I was just talking to my guidance counselor at school today about your slider recipe!!! :) Lana

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUMMO!!! Seriously, we should have been roommates in college. You are so fun!!! THis would have been a necessity for back in those days....ore even today!!!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers