Sunday, September 18, 2011

Turkey Breast in the Slow Cooker

My friend, Lori, has been telling me for years about how she makes her turkey in the crock pot every year.  Well, I finally decided to try it!  It was a slow cooker success!

First, I bought a turkey breast-not a whole turkey.  I got mine on sale for 99 cents a pound at Super Target last week.

 Sprinkle with poultry seasoning.

Fill the crock pot 3/4 of the way with water.

That's it!  Cook on high for 5 hours or low for 8-10 hours.
I'm not a big fan of white meat because it's usually dry.
It was juicy and tasty!  I served it with mashed potatoes and turkey gravy and it was great!

Blessings to you,
Kris




1 Comments:

  1. I love your recipes. I can't wait to try this one!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers