Friday, September 23, 2011

Weekly Plans



Digging Deeper Into God's Word:  So excited to start the Ministry of Motherhood study this week!

Hiding God's Word in My Heart:   
Colossians 3:12
Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.

Motherhood Ministry:   I want to show my children that they are a joy to me, not a just another thing on my to-do list.

Marriage Builders:   Working on being attentive to Brian!-this will mean closing the computer or putting down the phone to be an active listener!

What's For Dinner: (It's a slow-cooker-kind-of-week!)
Sunday- Jambalaya, bread, salad
Monday- Bible study in my home starts! So a slow cooker meal is in order! French Dip Sandwiches
Tuesday- Italian Chicken in the Slow Cooker (if it's good, recipe will follow!), rice, green beans
Wednesday- BBQ ribs in the slow cooker, sweet potatoes in the other slow cooker
Thursday-Taco Soup in the slow cooker, salad
Friday-The kids have friends spending the night so it's Pizza Night! 
Saturday- Dinner out

 Gotta Get It Done:    *Decorate for fall (I know I live in S. FL but I can still pretend it's fall!)
*Prepare for International Day at school on Friday
*Prepare for my iPad lesson
*Paint my nails- I WILL make time for this this week!

On the Calendar:   
*Monday-Ministry of Motherhood Bible study starts!
*Wednesday is my big iPad lesson in my classroom and I'll be videoed while teaching-lots of prep necessary for that!


I would love to read your weekly plans! Let me know if you post them!

Blessings to you,
Kris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers