Saturday, November 5, 2011

30 Days of Thankfulness



Today I'm thankful for Pinterest!  A little shallow, I know.  Of course,  I'm thankful for my family, my home, food, and all of that.  But sometimes it's the little things that bring happiness!
Tonight, each recipe I made for dinner was from Pinterest.  All of the dishes were yummy, and I would make them all again.  Here's what I made (Click the pics to go the original sites for the recipes)::
Cheddar & Cracker Chicken

Paula Deen's Crockpot Macaroni and Cheese

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie

Ok, Ok, I'm not JUST thankful for Pinterest.  I'm also thankful for the sweet friends we had over that I could cook these Pinterest finds for!
Blessings to you,
Kris


1 Comments:

  1. I love Pinterest too. It makes it so easy to save recipes you want to try and have them all in one place with pictures :) It's the little things.

    Paula Deen's Macaroni and Cheese is our favorite. We have been using that recipe for years.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers