Sunday, December 18, 2011

Creative Gift Idea

I like giving gift cards, but I always feel like I skimped in the "thoughtfulness department" when I give them.  So, I love to add a cute, thoughtful touch when I can to the gift card.
I saw this adorable snowman idea on Pinterest (where else?).  When I came across a snowman gift card at Target I knew what I had to do!


I'm not going to kid you, "gluing" those mini chocolate chips on for the mouth and nose was tedious.  A snowman head was harmed in the making of this treat.  But if you're only making a couple for gifts, it's well worth it.  Of course, I'm a little crazy, and I'm going to make 24 of these guys for Holly's class Christmas breakfast on Wednesday. SMH.  The good news is that the gumball buttons, candy corn nose, and fruit roll-up scarf were super easy to put on.


Christmas Blessings to you,
Kris



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers