Thursday, December 8, 2011

Easiest Christmas Cookies Ever


I went to a cookie exchange tonight-one of my favorite Christmas festivities!
I made cookies last night and THEY.WERE.AWFUL.
They looked pretty, so I toyed with the idea of bringing them and trying to pass them off as good.  But I couldn't do it.  When I got home from work, with one hour before the exchange, I decided to make the required FIVE DOZEN cookies.  Ca-razee.  But I pulled it off!  They were festive looking and yummy.  So, if you need a quick holiday cookie on the fly, here's your recipe!  Brace yourself-it's ridiculously simple.

Buy this packaged cookie mix:

Bake according to package directions.
Then as soon as they come out of the oven, put one of these Hershey kisses in the center of the cookie.

Let cool and dust with powdered sugar.

Wa-laa! Christmas cookies!

Christmas Blessings,
Kris



2 Comments:

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers