Wednesday, December 28, 2011

New Years' Resolutions

Do you want to be a better wife, mother, and/or woman?  Do you want to tackle the clutter in your home this year? Do you want to be wise in your spending in 2012? Do you want to find maximum joy in the daily tasks of mothering and housekeeping?  

I love the potential of a new year.  Even though many resolutions fall by the wayside, the optimist in me, savors the possibilities.   

My resolutions for 2012 revolve around being the Proverbs 31 woman that God has created me to be.  
Which is why I was so excited to get Courtney's ebook, from WomenLivingWell, on the Proverbs 31 woman!

You can get it too, by simply liking her Facebook page. 
 I've been reading it as my "Winter Break Bible study".
Click on the picture to get your FREE copy!
I highly recommend that you go get your copy and start 2012 off right!

Blessings to you,
Kris

1 Comments:

  1. Awesome. Somehow, I missed this post on fb! Thanks for talking about it! I am gonna start reading it!

    I too love New Years. Makes me breathe deeply and start with a clean slate. I have yet to carry a resolution through a full year, but it sure is nice to try!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers