Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Nutella Hot Chocolate


I am bringing hot chocolate to my daughter's class on Friday for their AR party.  So I needed to find a way to make mass amounts of yummy hot chocolate.

Tonight I decided to experiment.  I plan on putting this recipe in the crockpot, which is better as not to scorch the milk anyway.

I used one tablespoon of Nutella per 1 cup of milk.   To serve a large crowd,  I will use the entire smaller container of Nutella which has 20 tablespoons in it.

The following are stove top directions:
Add the Nutella and a cup of milk.  Stir until the Nutella is blended into the milk.



Once it's blended add the rest of the milk.  Simmer but don't boil until desired heat.  
In the crockpot, heat on low for 1.5 hours.

I promise, IT.IS.YUMMY.

Blessings to you,
Kris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers