Sunday, February 26, 2012

Weekly Plans


Last week was a busy week at the Hughes Home.  I purpose to keep our lives from getting to0 busy.  We say "no" frequently.  But every once in a while with jobs, church, and kids, a crazy week is inevitable.  I did not cook one meal last week.  I'm looking forward to a "normal" week and being able to serve my family by cooking for them.  So here's how the week will pan out (hopefully!).

Digging Deeper Into God's Word:  With Easter being  a little over a month away, I'm starting   The Passion of Jesus Christ by John Piper.  It's meant to be read in the 50 days leading up to Easter.  I highly recommend it.  It's a great way for me to prepare my heart for Easter.
  


Motherhood Ministry:    With the busyness of the past weeks, I didn't get to "enjoy" my children.  I was basically in survival mode! So this week, I want to have fun with them, play a game with them, play catch with Dylan, play school with Holly.  My goal is to "play" at least once this week with each of my children.

Marriage Builders:   Working on being attentive to Brian!-this will mean closing the computer or putting down the phone to be an active listener!

What's For Dinner:  

Monday- Beef Stroganoff and salad and french bread (I have lots of ground beef in the freezer that needs to be used!)
Click on the pic for the recipe.

Tuesday-  Bacon Wrapped Chicken in the Crockpot, roasted carrots
Wednesday- Sonny's for kids eat free.
Thursday- Taco Pasta, cornbread with salad

Friday- Chicken Parmesan Subs, corn


 Gotta Get It Done:    *Catch up on Laundry!  Normally I don't do laundry during the week, but since I'm behind the washer will be running all week!


On the Calendar:   
*Monday-baseball practice for Dylan
(I LOVE that this section is empty!!!)

Are you making any great recipes this week?  Please share!!

Blessings to you,
Kris

1 Comments:

  1. Tonight is leftover spaghetti that Darrin made, and tomorrow is chicken, rice and roasted green beans, ( chicken is cooking in the crockpot now). I am afraid that this may be the only "planning ahead" that I will do all week. LOL

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers