Sunday, March 25, 2012

Easy Sandwich Ring



In my opinion, sandwiches can be boring.  But they're practical and people love them.   A sandwich ring is an easy way to make your sandwiches fabulous.

You need 2 tubes of this Pillsbury Crusty French Loaf-Love me some Pillsbury breads...


Simply form the 2 doughs into a circle.  Pinch the ends together.  Cut slits in every few inches in the top of the dough and sprinkle with oregano.


Bake for 30 minutes and you get this pretty ring.


Cut it open.


Layer with deli meat and cheese.  I used a pound of meat because I want my sandwich to be hearty.  But if you're preparing this for children, you could get away with 1/2 to 3/4 of a pound.


Add lettuce and tomato.  Put some condiments on the side and serve it up!


I was delivering this sandwich ring to my brother's house to feed all the "movers".  But if you're entertaining you would certainly want to put it on a pretty platter.


I'm linking here:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers