Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Freezer Organization

This morning I was reading Genesis 2.  Verse 15 struck me: "The Lord God took the man and put him in the garden of Eden to work it and keep it."
My home is my garden of Eden.  God has given me my home and family and my responsibility is "to work it and keep it."  
Food is such a huge part of keeping a family.  Sometimes I wish it played a smaller part...
With that in mind, I've been working to better organize my freezer so I can be a better steward in my grocery shopping. 
I started by organizing the chaos.
BEFORE:


With the help from the Container Store and a label maker, here's the AFTER:





How will I keep it this tidy? A freezer inventory-knowing what I have on hand so I don't over or under buy at the grocery store is key!



If you would like an editable copy of my inventory, leave me your email in the comment section and I'll be happy to send it to you.


Stay tuned-I'm transforming my baking shelf for only $8 and a can of chalkboard spray paint!!

Blessings to you,
Kris

1 Comments:

  1. Could you email me a copy of your editable inventory lists?!?!? PLEASE!!!
    taxajay@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers