Monday, April 16, 2012

Wizard of Oz Birthday Party-Coming Soon!

I love celebrating my kids' birthdays!    We've only done the  bashes at the themed places once - the kids and I both prefer the home bashes with a few close friends.  This year for Holly's 8th birthday we're having a Wizard of Oz themed party and WE (yes, me and Holly!) are so excited!  There's lots more to come on this, but I wanted to give you a sneak peak at the invitation.

We used these:


And these:


And transformed it to this:



Blessings to you,
Kris

1 Comments:

  1. Hi Kris, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers