Sunday, May 27, 2012

Brownie Waffle Sundae


Grab a box of brownie mix and prepare to wow your crowd.

BE SURE TO SPRAY YOUR WAFFLE IRON BETWEEN EACH BATCH!


Add a spoonful of brownie mix.  It's super important to not fill the waffle maker all the way to the corners.  The brownies expand as they cook.  


Now, my waffle maker is the fancy $5 one that I got the day after Thanksgiving a few years back, so it was a little tricky. The mix stayed in until the light turned green (about 4 min.)  But I had to let the brownie sit for about a minute to let it set.  If you try to take it out too quickly, it will crumble because it's hot and gooey.  I flipped the brownie waffle very carefully out onto the plate.  
If you have one of the waffle irons that just flip the waffle out, you'll be in great shape!



The result-yummmmm-My 13 year old son approved.

Blessings to you,
Kris


I'm linking here:







Mixitup



Mrs Happy Homemaker
mop it up mondays

2 Comments:

  1. This looks so yummy. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound amazing! Thanks so much for sharing at Mix it up Monday :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers