Saturday, May 12, 2012

Holly's 8th Birthday-Wizard of Oz Style!

The much anticipated Wizard of Oz party happened today!    My sweet Holly turned 8!  I so love celebrating my children's birthday. They are my most precious earthly gifts and birthdays are a great reminder of these gifts!
Holly's day started with breakfast in bed- a Hughes Home tradition.
And then I'll let the rest of the pictures speak for themselves-But one question? How did I ever plan a party BEFORE Pinterest?...



















Blessings to you,
Kris

4 Comments:

  1. Everything looked awesome. Looks like everyone had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, Kris! You're the best mom EVER!! Love you lots. Auntie Erran

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab. u. lous.!!!! So sorry we had to miss it! Like I said before, I sooooo want to be YOU when I grow up!

    Hugs,
    Thea

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers