Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Teacher Appreciation

As an elementary classroom teacher, I know first hand how parents can show their appreciation to teachers.  They shower us with gifts multiple times during the school year.  But sometimes I feel bad for the specials teachers-you know the p.e. teacher, music teacher, etc.  I especially thought of my daughter's speech teacher this year.  My 2nd grade daughter couldn't say the "r" sound, and as cute as it was, by 2nd grade other kids can be cruel.  So she started speech and her teacher did a work in her that was unbelievable! She can say the "r" sound now!  
To show my appreciation to her, here's what I did.



Here's a closeup of what the tag says:



Be sure to add that gift card in there-not just all the STuff!!

Blessings to you,
Kris

1 Comments:

  1. I am actually "teaRing" up. You have a such a way of tugging on my heart strings. God knew I NEEDED your friendship. You are truly an amazing role model.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers