Saturday, June 16, 2012

Kitchen Gadget Organization


As I've previously mentioned, I have 1 drawer in my kitchen.  I'm sure some of you just can't imagine.  Here's how one drawer works for me-and to be honest I wouldn't want it any other way!


And here's my secret weapon:

This tool turn a-bout from Pampered Chef is housed in a lower cabinet to the right of my stove.  Because my counter space is limited and the only thing I allow to 'live' on my counters is my Keurig, I prefer to store it in a cabinet.  A lower cabinet makes sense because I can easily see all of the gadgets from above.  All of my gadgets are within reach as I cook and prepare food.  

Now, the key here is to not have an excess of tools.  You can't have 7 spatulas, or 20 wooden spoons.
That many tools just aren't necessary.  I've learned (the hard way) that the main ingredient to being organized is to have less stuff!!    I challenge you to check your drawers and purge, purge, purge!!
Blessings to you,




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers