Friday, July 27, 2012

A Proverbs 31 Daughter Part 2


This week's verses are Proverbs 31:12-14:

Connection: Our focus for these verses was "she works with eager hands". There were many opportunities all week for me to praise Holly when she was working without arguing or complaining.
Some of the teachable moments were: when she was folding her laundry, when she was helping me put stickers on a school project, when she was making cupcakes on her own.

Questions for Understanding: These are some questions to ask to promote thought about this subject with your daughter.   What does eager mean?  What is the opposite of eager? Can you think of a time when you were working with eager hands? Can you tell me a time when you weren't working with eager hands?  This is also a great time to share with your daughter some examples from your life of eagerness and lack of eagerness!  Like when you're doing your 50th load of laundry of the week -are you eager? LOL

Here's Holly reciting this week's verses-yes, I learned them too. But I'm on a makeup strike since it's my last week of no work and I don't want to do that to you! :) {Forgive, the sounds of the Olympics in the background!}


See you next week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers