Monday, August 13, 2012

Have You Planned Your Meals For Back to School Week?

If you haven't you need to add this one.  This is a simple twist on pizza and perfect for a weeknight meal.  My family gobbled it up and I felt like I got off easy! French bread pizzas...

It doesn't get any easier than this! Slice a loaf of french bread in half lengthwise


Drizzle some evoo on the bread.


Pick your family's favorite pizza toppings and have at it!


Load 'em up!


If you have time, let the kids make their own!


How good do these look???


Add a salad or raw veggies and you have a yummy, EASY weeknight meal and you can control the ingredients!


1 Comments:

  1. I always love your ideas. You are such a great Mom! I don't know how you do it all! Thanks for sharing. Love it since we all have different tastes in pizza.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers