Sunday, August 5, 2012

SURPRISE!

My siblings and I hosted a surprise birthday party for my parents this weekend.  My Mom's birthday is August 6th and Dad's is August 15th.  I'll let the pics tell the story!

Pictures of the birthday couple

The guys doing what they do best LOL


Girls in the kitchen, of course!

Emma was the "LookOut".




Cherry Coke Cupcakes


Moon Pies were a hit.


Red, Burlap & BBQ was the theme.



Then family pics and outtakes followed.


It's not easy wrangling a crowd this size.





Grandkids and one Great Grandbaby



Kids and spouses


Kids and Spouses

Kids minus 1 (my sister Sharon)


The Disharoon Family



The Jones Family

The Hughes Family


The Arrelin Family

The Faulkner Family

The newlyweds and baby


The Grand Finale-iPad!!!

Have you honored your parents lately? Ephesians 6:1-2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers