Sunday, March 10, 2013

Pinned It. Makin' It. This Week.


On any given week I make at least a half dozen recipes from Pinterest.  Most are successes-some fail.
But all have made my menu planning much easier and definitely more fun.  
Here's what's on the menu this week.

Blueberry Muffins
I made these muffins last week.  And they were delish. But I'm changing it up and using the basic muffin recipe, but instead of strawberries and chocolate chips, I'm adding blueberries.  They're only 140 calories and a great breakfast on the go.

Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
UPDATE: These cookies were a big, fat fail.  
Stocking the cookie jar...
This recipe had no traceable source on Pinterest, but here are the directions that were posted:
3 mashed bananas (ripe), 1/3 cup apple sauce, 2 cups oats, 1/4 cup almond milk, 1/2 cup raisins (optional), 1 tsp vanilla, 1 tsp cinnamon. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes. 

Chocolate Peanut Butter 
Graham Cracker Sandwiches
I can't wait to try these!

Scallop and Asparagus Alfredo

Monday Night's dinner...

Chicken Panini with Provolone

I'm making these  ahead of time for a grab and go lunchbox sandwich.  And by the way, I don't have a panini press-I use the George Foreman grill and it works beautifully.  I also cook the chicken breast on GF grill.  


And last but not least, 

Pioneer Woman's Patty Melt
We're a no onion household, so I'll swap out the onions for mushrooms.

Happy Pinning!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers