Thursday, July 4, 2013

My 3 MUST-TRY Pinterest Picks

I tried these 3 Pinterest recipes today-and you must too!  They are all fool-proof.

1.  Making a boxed cake mix taste like a bakery cake.  


I will forever use this recipe to make a boxed cake mix.  There was a big difference. It was moist and flavorful!  I could pass it off as a homemade cake (not that I would do that...)

2.  Marshmallow Buttercream Icing

I am NOT a fan of jarred frosting.  It's so sweet and fake.  This recipe took 5 minutes to make and it came out perfect!

3.  Flag Cake Tutorial

I followed this tutorial and had the exact promised results.  And surprisingly it was quite simple!  Definitely worth the extra time!

Happy Independence Day!

1 Comments:

  1. I will definitely give it a try since you are so sure it will come out great even with me attempting it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers