Saturday, May 3, 2014

Bathroom Reveal

So we bought this adorable house about 4 1/2 months.  It was perfect for us with an amazing kitchen, 4 bedrooms, a pool, and a great neighborhood.  But the bathrooms were the original ones from 1974.  Yes, 1974.  So we have a powder blue bathroom and a gold one.  We dove right in and decided to renovate the gold one first since it was the bathroom guests would use.  Here are the before pics:






















And now here's the after-brace yourself-my hubby was the handyman on this one and he did an AMAZING job!!










































Do you love it? or what??  I have to say I'm a bit jealous-this is my kids' bathroom-those lucky dogs.


I'm so proud of my hubby and all of his hard work!!



4 Comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! We are getting ready to do our kids bathroom. Our tile guy is coming out tomorrow to give us a quote. Now I have some ideas. But we don't need to do as much. Love it! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you find those plaques for your bathroom wall?

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

 
Design by April Showers